Hitachi Refrigerated Air Dryer
Hitachi Refrigerated Air Dryer : Ability to remove condensate water from compressed air, providing dry air for production equipment.
FeaturesStainless Steel Heat exchanger
- Adoption of stainless steel plate for the heat exchanger in order to minimize pressure loss.
- The dryer is able to take in a higher inlet temperature of up to Max. 80ºC
- Longer performance and durability by using stainless steel to avoid rust and internal corrosion.
- Energy saving with capacity control system of refrigerating cycle.
- Uses HFC refrigerant R407C as Zero-Ozone depleting coefficient refrigerant