Canned Type 6"
Hitachi submersible motors are fully featured for many years of dependable operation. Performance meets or exceeds that of other manufacturers. Horsepower and temperature ratings are continuous for operation at 95°F (35°C) with a minimum 0.5 ft./sec. cooling flow past the motor.
- Replaceable plug-in type lead
- Waterproof canned insulation – prevents well water from entering the motor
- Heat resistant against thermal fluctuations and internal stress
- Water temperature rating 35°C exceeds NEMA standards
- Color-coded double-insulated flat lead design
- Epoxy filled – provides excellent heat conductivity
- Extra large carbon sleeve bearings for extra stability of motor and pump shafts
- Kingsbury-type high-capacity thrust bearings
- Corrosion-resistant components
- Stainless steel sand slinger will not deteriorate